While great ideas can put your company on the map and in the public eye, it will take more than brilliance to stay there and surge forward. These days, companies need a sustainable strategy execution system in place to deliver the value-adding results continuously and consistently.
ICD's Strategy Execution Pathway (StEP) is a two-part management technology transfer program that helps organizations improve on both strategy design and systematic execution. StEP is based on the Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard, the gold standard in performance management. Both Essentials and Masters workshops are designed to develop strategy execution systems for companies in the context of good corporate governance.
StEP Essentials explores the intricacies of the strategic process, and provides strategy management working teams with skills and tools that help craft strategic plans to support company charters and goals. The two-day comprehensive program equips participants by: (a) imparting information on the key elements of strategy design and (b) developing basic skills that will help them in the process of creating strategy maps and balanced scorecards for their organizations with the goal of using these instruments as building blocks for developing a governance culture.
COURSE FEE: PhP 24,000.00 Nett
• Participants may qualify for a 5% Early Bird Payment discount
- Payment must have reached ICD on or before 16 August
• You qualify for a 5% discount if you are referred by a named ICD member
• Group of 3 or more qualifies for 5% discount if booked and paid together
Bills Payment Facility to any Unionbank Branch of the Philippines.
Kindly see class sessions below:
StEP - Essentials
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
REGISTER: Q2 StEP - Essentials
Wednesday, August 30, 2018
REGISTER: Q3 StEP - Essentials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Corporate planning officers and staff
· Senior executives who work closely with their boards on the formulation & implementation of strategy
· Chief Strategy Officers, Heads of Strategy Management offices and staff
· Strategic Human Resource executives and staff
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
· Learn the fundamentals of strategy creation and execution
· Acquire a deeper understanding of the strategy map and Balances Scorecard process
· Learn to create measures that will guide monitoring and performance management