ICD offers continuing director education for members of the board and key executives. Through customized in-depth lectures, case studies and structured learning experiences facilitated by faculty recognized for their expertise, ICD’s seminars aim to professionalize the practice of corporate directorship – transcending from compliance to performance. Training is scheduled at your convenience, and complies with SEC Memorandum Circular 2, Series of 2015.
The exclusive training session is scheduled at your Board's convenience.
• ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard
• Fraud, Whistleblowing, Anti-bribery, and Anti-corruption
• Corporate Governance Committee and Related Topics
• Corporate Governance Regulatory Updates
• Strategic IT Governance Issues
• Risk Oversight Committee and Related Topics
• Audit Committee of the Board
• Boards in Crisis
• Related-Party Transactions
• The Corporate Secretary and the Board
• Family Owned and/or Controlled Corporations and Related Topics
• The Dragonfly perspective: Better decision-making by Boards