Covering the core oversight functions of Audit, with special emphasis on the requirements of publicly-listed companies, Enhancing Audit Committee Effectiveness (Essentials) aims to enable Audit Committee members to effectively meet the demands of their role in helping the corporation achieve its overall objectives. Participants will learn leading practices through lectures and case discussions that also promote interaction and network building.
Attendance to this course will meet Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) recommended best practice for continuing director training.
COURSE FEE: PhP 13,600.00 Nett
· Participants may qualify for a 5% Early Bird Payment discount
- Payment must have reached ICD on or before 30 August
· You qualify for a 5% discount if you are referred by a named ICD member
· Group of 3 or more qualifies for 5% discount if booked and paid together
Bills Payment Facility to any Unionbank Branch of the Philippines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· New Audit Committee Members
· To understand the roles and functions of an Audit Committee member
· To identify questions that an Audit Committee member should ask the Chief Audit Executive and internal auditors in the course of their work
· To be equipped with the tools needed to be effective at their job