• Master of Business Economic (Candidate), Center for Research and Communication, 1981 - 1982
• Master of Business Administration, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business, New York, USA, 1972
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Sto. Tomas, Manila, 1967
• President, ASEAN Automotive Federation, 2011-2012
• Director, Pilipinas Kyoritsu Inc., Founder/Organizer, 1990-2004
• President, Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc., 1990-2002
• President, Data Systems Services, Inc. Founder/ Organizer, 1985-1993
• President, Pilipinas Magnetics Inc. Founder/Organizer, 1985-1990
• Professional Manager, Inc.
• Fiesta Equities Group
• Nachi Pilipinas Industries. Inc.
• Motormall NCR, Inc.
• Truck Manufacturers Association
• Automotive Body Manufacturer’s Association of the Philippines. Inc.
• ASEAN Automotive Federation
•President and Director, Radix Systems Services, Inc.
•President and Director, Federation of Automotive Industries of the